Slaughterhouse Customs Coupe update

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey i dont take offense to anything funny thing is 2 weeks ago i had build pics up of the coupe on the pork site and they shut it down and said it was unacceptable there they tore it apart and shut down the post i told everyone just wait till its done and then i will relist the coupe on the site and see what they have to say i did that last night check it out for yourselves they hated the build photos and said it was unacceptable there but love the finished product?
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=578426
anyway i proudly consider it a rat because thats the only place our style is accepted from start to finish oh and most of whats on the car we made from stuff you can buy at any local steel company.. 1/4 plate steel and 2x2 box and schedule something round pipe.. is the total make up of the frame and suspension.. It does have expensive parts on it for the steering and brakes and such but thats just so the critics cant say its unsafe.. Everything else we pretty much fabricate ourselves and we have no fancy machines just a plazma cutter and a bead roller chop saw and welder.. You can do about anything with those items

Nice car.[dr
I don`t post much anymore on the pork site either.Ask a question and they call you stupid and all kind of dirty names.The only way for a guy like me to learn is to ask questions from guys like you who can do anything.[;)
I just go by there to check out classifieds.thanks

You guys are creative, skillful and get things done. I especially admire that you do such quality work with a minimum of equipment.

I noticed the few hits you got had a 'good job' and a 'but I don't like' to follow, but the masses were oddly silent!? Me thinks they are busy eating crow... :p

I love the rake on it too. And the dash... and the bones... and...

I do agree with the one guy, those seats don't look real comfy - how do they sit? (Better than my milk crate though :rolleyes:)

Thanks guys and the seats are just a glamorfied ass pad really its a piece of 1/4 inch wood cut and foamed with 4 inch foam and wrapped in vinyl to match the interior but hey it beats sitting on the floor and the suspension on the car is great with coil overs and shocks so really the ride is nice enough that you dont think about the seats being uncomfortable..thanks guys for all the comments and your right over at the pork site some are douches i just like to post cars like this on there because they are doing exactly what i set out for them to do.. They strangely like it...but its different...so why because outsiders arent welcome there lol..i feel like im the devil tempting them with sin by showing them these cars..Pretty soon we will start tempting them enough to want one and bring them down to RRR HELL with us lol [ddd after all its nice here they may like it

thats why i love this site i wanna see it built from start to finish. i can get lots of good ideas and info. hell i can even learn something. i dont wanna see just a finished product i want to see the whole thing makes you appreciate the work that went into it more. you actually see what went into it. if the pork site dont like that, well then their loss is our gain. great job beautiful car and im jealous hope to see lots more of your work.

Latest posts

Back