Snow in Texas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Snowing here NOW! :mad:....I hate winter!:(........CR

I know how you feel! I hate winter too!!
It didn't snow in Montgomery, thank goodness! Snow down here is not fun at all, it's too wet and slushy. Not the fluffy powdery snow like we got in Ft. Lewis, Washington.
I just can not stand to be cold!!

I've worked outside most of my life, building homes. When someone tells me how great the winter is especially after a snowfall, I tell them to come work with me for a day and then tell me how much you LOVE the snow while you're freezing various body parts off and you're knee deep in mud and snow! YEAH, FUN, FUN,FUN!..[cl.....(just venting).:D:D....CR

We got 5" last night, for the first time this year and now are under a Winter Storm Warning through Wednesday and expected to get over a foot of that "stuff" along with sleet! Yuck!

grew up in Idaho racing hillclimb sleds. Now live in Louisiana and have a hard time when it is less than 60 degrees. I love the snow but prefer to visit it once or twice a year rather than live in it.

Big Shem, I'll bet you've seen it all! No offense, but you're in the land of "Crazy Drivers". My wife is from Jersey and even she admits that fact!:D.New Jersey drivers have rules of the road, all their own.[cl...CR

Cr boy you sure are right about jersey driverswere the only state were we stop at green lights because someone is going to run the red one....lol i live here and hate driveing here , nyc, detroit and boston, oh and the ever so popular washington dc..... every where else i can handle...... even some places in cali..... are crazy.... but i think one of the funniest things if seen i once took a load of winterized diesel out to alaska,,,, and got passed by a dog sled team..... it just made me laugh.... anyway i hope everyone stays warm this year....[cl

Latest posts

Back