Sold 3 @ Russo and Steele, Buildin a Nu 1

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DA34GUY

Sold 3 cars @ Russo & Steele auction, startin on a new 1
The light grey 1 got damage from the storm and the new owner told Haggerty insurance he wanted me to fix it as I was the builder.
The new owner of the dark grey 1 wanted me to change out the wheels, tires and headers on the Old Crow Express.
The Kustom 47 went to Washington state
The new 3 window will copy the Old Crow Express

Attachments

• Dale Roadster in Del Mar.jpg
    Dale Roadster in Del Mar.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 32 in Rod & Custom.jpg
    32 in Rod & Custom.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Nu Look for Old Crow 001.jpg
    Nu Look for Old Crow 001.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 47 Ready for RUSSO 001.jpg
    47 Ready for RUSSO 001.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 2010 coupe 001.jpg
    2010 coupe 001.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 33
All excellent cars. I particularly like the color on the car in the second picture. Would you happen to have a color cod or name for that? I've been looking for something like that for my project.

Is this finally the "keeper" Don?.[cl..(I think I already know the answer!):D Glad to hear you made out OK from the tent mess!......CR

Heard you were out there and brought cars. The tent coming down was a really bad deal. Sounds like you came out okay. Keep up the great work.

all are good looking cars, but my fav. is the light grey one--great workmanship, glad to hear all went well at the sale...[cl

some lucky guys now have some really nice cars to drive!!![dr

All excellent cars. I particularly like the color on the car in the second picture. Would you happen to have a color cod or name for that? I've been looking for something like that for my project.

The color on the car in the 2nd pic is the same car in the 3rd pic.
It's a Kustom mixed color I did.

Latest posts

Back