sorry I havent been around

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey muddy there's something wrong with the link in your signature tagline.
I can go there but the pictures wont show, Your page says im not logged in but i am logged in. Anpther thing is when I try to log in on your page my firefox auto complete doesn't recognize the sign in box as one I've filled out before like what happens when your getting phished.

Hey muddy there's something wrong with the link in your signature tagline.
I can go there but the pictures wont show, Your page says im not logged in but i am logged in. Anpther thing is when I try to log in on your page my firefox auto complete doesn't recognize the sign in box as one I've filled out before like what happens when your getting phished.

UH..worked for me???..[P

I was thinking about you last week. You read the book, "Truck" by Michael Perry and recommended it to a RRR member working on an International truck. Well, I have been reading the book and as luck would have it, Michael Perry put on a talk/book signing at the local library.

He is a wonderful speaker (humorous) as well as a great writer. While listening to him I thought '"Muddy would enjoy this".

Glad you're back.

I'm not going to get buried again. I'm just going to find a wolfman who hurts me and bugger a mouse.

What someone might hear if you were at the bar talking to drunks...
[S lol just kidding around

hey rev. I just sold a couch to a kid got booted out by his old lady of 5 years.
He was moving in with a freind and needed something to sleep on
We were talking and I said last time I got booted out of anyones place I was 27,
The kid says ha!. I'm 26.
I said it Happened right after my partner put me out of business and at the same time Kurt Cobain (who I recognized as an honest real person average like me making it big) sucked birdshot.
Lori tells me "Your a sweet guy but I'm getting older and I want things" her kids are tugging at me "don't go" all that ********.
Worst year of my life
People ask me why I'm single... sometimes I'd rather just nail my dick to a board but I guess that's what makes the right thing the right thing right?
I was getting sick alot after that, I had walking pnumonia for 2 years straight
It seemed all my friends had abandoned me
I felt like what's left. I've done about everything I ever set out to do in my life.
I thought..maybe I'm sick all the time because I'm dying...maybe that's because I quit living.
I felt this truth that if you ain't living your dying.
Not that I just felt like I didn't want to live but was actually dying for lack of will.
so I started setting some new goals even though I felt there was nothing left that I wanted to do
I bought a crappy old firebird project and kept it alive (barely) just for a diversion.
I decided to start another business.
I made it back in business and built a few more houses before the illegals swarmed construction here and I went trucker
I felt like just be like an amoeba and push out in all directions until you feel something start to give and focus in that direction.

And as far as friends and family

I noticed every time I talked to them It was something negative I was saying
I decided nothing but positive not one negative remark.
and after a while
they started calling me back up and inviting me along
thats my testament

Not sure who said it but.....

The power of positive thinking truly has positive results.... negativity breeds negativity....
Sounds like you've overcome a bit of adversity in your life.... God bless ya!! Also good that you can relate to those who have hit an inpass in their lives.... much easier to give than to receive.....

well, I set myself 5 goals. Ive acomplished 2, almost got a third, and working towrd the fourth. I try to remain upbeat, and I like what i do for a living, so Im in a good place right now, just there by myself is all

Latest posts

Back