SSSShhh

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltmcq

My names Walter and I need help (sob sob sob,boo hoo boo hoo). I keep buying cars a bike and I don't know if I can stop. I had one whizzer but when another one came up for sale I bought it too (sob sob).

Please tell me I'm not alone.

We have had this discussion many times here and I can assure you, you are not alone. Heck I have been known to have a car or two myself.
Welcome to the site.

Walt,
It sound like you may have a serious case of "Iron addiction" that many on this board suffer from.

The rest of us suffer from an incurable disease known as "Horsepower Addiction"....an ever growing problem all across the country.

We gather here as much as possible for thr group support.

You are not alone in your battles......:D

Welcome to Rat Rods Rule

Welcome to RRR, Walt. Sorry to say but, there is no cure known for your affliction. Tho, you now have a great support group to assist you.

there is a cure walt! you must build a nostalgic FED and run it through the quarter mile at less then.....7 seconds......you will then be full filled (if that dosn't work, your screwed). welcome to rrr!

Latest posts

Back