starting a car club

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat33pickmup

International man of mystery!
Hey Everyone, I am gonna start a car club and was looking for help with Names. I want it more of an Open car club in the Cheney/Spokane area for us guys to meet from time to time. some of the names are "Cheesegrators" "Rust Divots"( I like the Name the Rust Pilotz have) "Insane Bunch" "Chuck Holes" etc
Any help would be appriciated, Thanks

Jim

from what I no there still around and I don't belong to the pilotz no longer I'm now a low lifes member

rusted plains drifters
rusted knuklles
have rust will travel
rusty skulls
rust bandits
dusty road rum runners
rust scandrels
rusty dogs
rust rockets
raiders of the lost rust
rust raiders
tin knockin knukleheads
rust invaders
rust ravengers
rusted ambrays

If I started a car club here I would call it "ME", cause I'd be the only member.

If it is a rat club play off the word rat. The Fat Rats, or the Rat Cats, Rust Rats, Bad Rats, Wild Rats, ......

Or play off the word "ROD", the same way.

DAGUM there is a lot to choose from. Thanks guys keep them coming and Ronny I will be open to anyone from the area, Spokane, SPokane Valley, Cheney, Spangle, etc etc etc. I will be figuring out a name in the next few weeks, already have 5 people here in Cheney that wants a club, maybe have a beer on a saturday afternoon and just talk hotrods or go to someones house and help them with their Hotrod/Ratrod. There will be some painted cars but I am gonna do a cut off year for them and if its an Import the cutoff year will be 78ish might even be 72 thats the last years that Toyota and Datsun were cool. Anyways off to work on the 33.

Jim

Jeff so true, I miss the west side JUST for the nice roads over there but I guess you gotta take the good with the bad, just means I have to put some patch panels in the 33 so I dont lose 1/2 of it.

Jim

how about "The grinders" I seem to use that tool more then any other I have. I have a sketch of a logo ifyou want to see it?

Pablo

how about the "Nine Incher's"

You could be talking about extreme chop job's or extreme..........well, we won't go there :p

Pablo, good idea. Been out in my makeshift garage and think the "Chuck Holes" fits us here in Eastern washington but I have used the grinder a few times today after doing the 1/4 elliptics on the rear of the 33 and building the floor frame for the cab.

Jim

P.S. Pablo if you want to drive to Cheney once a month to visit we dont mind its a lil jont from there.

Ive been thinking the same thing. Was gonna post the same ?, the only cool one i could come up with is the devil rats, was gonna say it in spanish, but diablo racu sounds pretty dumb!

Latest posts

Back