starting a car club

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey rat, when you settle on a name let me know I would be glad to work on a logo for the club. art is a hobby of mine.

Pablo

the topic of starting a car club came up last week with a few of my buds. what is involved? names...... farside oxide, rat holes, fat rats, dark iron. thats all i can think of now.

hey rat,
I like the dust pans.

There is a web site(can't remember the name)that gives you all the registerd car club names in the U.S ,just so there is no problems down the road for ya.

here's one,North West Rusters

well we have it, Friend was over for dinner lastnight my G/F said something about recycling cars and he pops up with the name for the Car Club................ "Recycled Iron" so Pablo if you cant whip something up for that would be cool and thanks for the help, Thanks everyone for the Club names everything was thought about while ive been bustin my butt on the 33.

Jim

the topic of starting a car club came up last week with a few of my buds. what is involved? names...... farside oxide, rat holes, fat rats, dark iron. thats all i can think of now.

Love that Farside Oxide :)

ww13Medium.jpg

Earth, I liked "Farside Oxide" also but some of the vehicles will have paint, we are doing a Pre-73 club and fine with Imports because a nicely done 70 510 or 71 Corolla {as long as they arent "Riced" out} is cool and VWs with Aircoolers, Anglias, Thames etc.

Jim

Earth, I liked "Farside Oxide" also but some of the vehicles will have paint, we are doing a Pre-73 club and fine with Imports because a nicely done 70 510 or 71 Corolla {as long as they arent "Riced" out} is cool and VWs with Aircoolers, Anglias, Thames etc.

Jim

Nice of ya to let the Anglia guys in :D. They need love too :D.

Latest posts

Back