Starting off young

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arkansawer

Just wanted to share a picture of my boy. Im trying to start him off young. He went to his first car show this past weekend, and said "vroom vroom" the entire time we were there. He is only 20 months old so im just trying to get his head in the right direction at an early age. :D

40983_468495074049_512914049_6676350_3041853_n.jpg

wow! can't believe he's grown so much! I forgot that i didn't get to see him @ last yrs show b/c i was sick--
i still think of him in that "newborn look":D

i'm sure you're proud!!:cool::cool:

"vroom, vroom!!" lil' dude[cl[cl

being a dad is awesome, let me tell ya. And yes, i meant almost 2, but with his size some think hes already 2, lol.

And because of him, and yes literally because of him, i now have 2 tats, lol.

Oh and thanks for the compliments, hes my little man. :D

That's the way to do it. Suuuweeeeet hat the kid has! I've been dragging my kids around to car shows since they were babies. Their mother never went/goes but I almost always take them along. Time flies. I remember pulling my oldest kid around in the little parts Radio Flyer wagon all weekend at the Daytona Turkey Run..........now he is 17 years old and 6'5".

Thanks rainman. Yeah its hard to believe that hes almost 2 already, doesnt seem like it.

Gastrick, that has is actually mine, just got it sized all the way down for his head, lol. Im sure there will be LOTS of car shows that we go to without momma. But right now hes loving daddy's big bronco, so gonna be lots of car shows and mud in his future, lol.

Latest posts

Back