Stick a Fork in Me...I'm done

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the well wishes fellas. I do appreciate it. I think it's going to take a few days before I realize I don't have to trek into work or have my phone ring in the middle of the night calling me in to work (which happened a lot). Sometimes I would be stuck at work for days. The boss took me to lunch today and tried to talk me into staying for a while longer but it's a done deal...I'm out. The paperwork is signed.

For the last couple of months, I've been gathering parts for the start of my next project so I could start right away and not have to wait on everything I need so stay tuned for some pictures and commentary on that shortly[;)

Like Bonehead said ,friend of ours retired a while ago and still complaints that he cant get everything done that he needs to do.

I know this sounds weird but that's been my experience. I thought I'd have plenty of time to do whatever I wanted but it always seems to be something else that needs to be done & I seem to have less time to do what I'd really like to be doing! [S

I've always been impressed with all the stuff Gastick got done while he was working... I can't wait to see that develops now that he's a man of leisure! I'm also wondering about a certain '55 Chev project!?!? [ddd

BoB

Bill has projects stacked up like cord wood. :D He has to help his Dad Bill Sr. finish the Willys and help his Brother Rod finish that 55 Chev. Bill gave me a sneak peek at what his plans are for the 34 and it is totally different than I thought, BUT COOL AS H***. [cl I can't wait for him to start his build thread on that one.

Don

Congrats! I am right behind you. only 31 more years! (that is if I can retire at 70!)

Congrats Biil![cl I'm sure it's been a long journey and hopefully you'll enjoy every moment of your newfound leasure time!..:D...CR

So far, I spent the first day sitting on my duff and the second day putting new wider, stickier wheels and tires on my daily driver. So far so good.

Latest posts

Back