Stopin by to say Hi!! and check out my 31

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Last-Call

Hey there, I was just told to sign up over here by 33dano. So I thought for you guys who are not on KB, I would post a link to my build. If this a problem just let me know.

On a side note....how nice is it to have place with no BS, I just spent 30 mins and learned 3 things that are huge parts in building my car. I have never had that happen on web site in 30 mins EVER.

Keep up the great site
Zach

http://www.killbillet.com/showthread.php?t=1386

Welcome!

Lastcall,
Welcome to the lite side! Glad u could make it over. I watched u're build on the other side, very nice. Kikk back, make u're self @ home!

BoB

Welcome aboard Last call....
Glad to have you here. Around RRR, we have a diff kind of BS (even have a lounge for it) and still manage to keep it clean...
I'm gonna check out your link.
B Back in a minute

Welcome. I've been following your build too, from the beginning. You and your buddy are really making headway, and it looks great.

So you met 33dano, huh? We brought him over to the friendlier side of rod forums. He was saying nice things about your build on Brand X, and the natives got restless. :D :D :D

Keep the pictures and story going for us.

Don

Yeah I think we are going to make it. I am hoping to have the body back on shorty. We will all here it run very soon! We have like 20 some days left. We have all the parts we need, so I guess it is just the matter of time to put them all in there places.

Zach

I have no clue how to host videos, but I will stumble my way through it. I will have pics later tonight!

Zach

i'm glad you found your way over here dude, i've been watching your build, super cool, keep up the work man, it's an inspiration.

Latest posts

Back