stray dogs

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could get a live trap, probably get one of them.
Well, I do love dogs but not stray currs. I am not real proud of this but it was a similiar situation and our town had no animal control. I had a bunch of fat trimmings and they just happened to end up in a hubcap full of antifreeze. Couple days later the pan was clean and no more curr dog. My 6 year old daughter's safety meant a lot more to me than some stray dog.
And fwiw, just scaring the dog away doesn't fix the issue. Agressive loose dogs need to be destroyed. period. Did you ever see a little kid killed by a stray dog? It happened a couple blocks from me a few years ago. It was a birthday party and a stray dog killed a little girl and was dragging a little boy off by his neck when a bigger kid came along and kick the dog loose.

Last edited:
If you park on of these in your front yard you won't have to worry about stray dogs or people! :eek:

Attachments

• Tank.JPG
    Tank.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 25
we went from strays to who has the biggest gun? you guys are awesome.

willowbilly, i'm right there with you on that, i'm not one to go around killing much of anything-even mice :eek:, but i would have no problem putting a dog or any other animal down to protect my family.

Latest posts

Back