T Bucket leaf spring help

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meyek91974

So, I've heard from a couple parts house guys that there is some spring maker or rebuilder in Louisville, KY. But, I can't find anyone who knows who exactly it is.

I want to use lateral leafs in the front and back of the bucket. Found them all day long online but they're chrome, pretty, and $$$ cha-ching $$$. I'm trying to find black. - just plain, old, regular, "any color as long as it's black" black. - -Heck, used is ok even...... Do you know of a spring place?

Might try trailer parts companys, they usually have a wide selection. Never know until you look, might have the exact spring that your looking for....ruggs

Your terminology is a little wonky when it comes to hot rod suspension. Do you mean a single transverse leaf spring or parallel leafs??

Yep, I am confused too by what you are calling them. Do you mean full length parallel leaf springs or quarter eliptic springs. Full length parallel leaf springs and T bucket don't fit into the same sentence............would just look goofy IMO.

Don

Is this the kind of set up you are wanting? This a transverse spring or suicide set up.

1novsm.jpg

Latest posts

Back