The brothers of greed

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moontanker

Ill......I wanted to croak I felt so bad and I figured it was all over,I allmost gave up and my garage waas stuffed with a 427 two 305s a tranny and a ton of really coolparts,a chopped driving 50 ford coupe a 94 finished bagged s 10 a plymouth fury grills radiators tons of old carbs,name it it was there .So I said I would swap this dude I thought I knew all of it except,Dont take my tools,Now my stuff was worth48,00 bucks,The rat probably 10.Anyway the rat lasted 2 months and the gastank leaked 60 bux worth till I put it in the garage where it has been.This dude got a real deal but ripped me off cause I was too sick to watch him.Some rodders are nice ,but I dont beleive for a second that this one is.:mad:

Last edited:
best of luck on your health moontanker, always seems there is someone around claiming to be your friend that will rip you off when your down, hope karma finds those that do

out west

Out where you live I beleive people are different,I found out what was wrong health wise yesterday,thanks for your well wishes.Only thing extra bad about that wholel::cool: thing was I had a friends old wheelpuller in there that I had borrowed and I had to tell him I would talk to the dude,Well he denied it ,One new floor jack ,new floorjack in the trunk of the fifty,big pop rivet gun and other tools,Man I have had so many guys rip me off around this area ,I could write a book.I do know some that are honest,but i am not ever going to trust again.

I hate to hear when someone has been taken advantage of. It hurts me that people have to be that way. There is no need for it. Hope this works out better for you than it sounds.

Out where you live I beleive people are different,I found out what was wrong health wise yesterday,thanks for your well wishes.Only thing extra bad about that wholel::cool: thing was I had a friends old wheelpuller in there that I had borrowed and I had to tell him I would talk to the dude,Well he denied it ,One new floor jack ,new floorjack in the trunk of the fifty,big pop rivet gun and other tools,Man I have had so many guys rip me off around this area ,I could write a book.I do know some that are honest,but i am not ever going to trust again.
theres great people out there moontanker, just gotta find em, havent even locked my home shop in last 10 years cept if i'm goin outta town, usually think something got stole only to find it later.....

I hope your health inproves soon.

Man that is low

The friend I hang with would never think of doing that. They would not like the outcome.

I can not imagine having friends like that.

When I was force to retire I got real depressed and my friend were here making sure everything was ok and would force me to work on my car. If I did not have the money or tools to get the job done they were right there.

Bad karma brings Bad karma. Just set back a wait you will see it happen.

Goodluck man.

Sorry Moontanker, I was looking forward to hearing some stories from you but didnt enjoy this one.:mad::(

Ya know though, he will get his. He may have got over on you, the creep, but he wont out smart the man upstairs. When something like this happens I find some comfort in reminding myself we aren't always in charge.

The bright side is you are feeling better (I hope):D

Latest posts

Back