The Daytripper

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Storage... not trash!!!

Trip,
Did you ever get a photo of your car with the Beatle statues??

CD,
Not yet... Mrs Tripper has had my nose to the moving grrrind stone. I've been hard @ cleaning up my garage & packing it into one of those "Pods". About 1/2 way through packin' the garage & all my crap... er... treasures up! When I rented the Pod I told the girl I was gonna use it for all my junk & she told me this was for storage... "not trash"!!! If she only knew!!! ; - >

BoB

Whats up with those pods anyway? I rented one, put all my cd's and records in it and I can't seem to get anthing to play. Heck, I can't even find out where to plug in my headphones.

Whats up with those pods anyway? I rented one, put all my cd's and records in it and I can't seem to get anthing to play. Heck, I can't even find out where to plug in my headphones.

Really... gettin' all my junk in 1 of those little bitty things HAS been hell!!!

Onward through the fog!

Replaced the elec fan on the old Daytripper. Got a lil work to do on the shifter & think I'll put some miles on it B4 I start findin' it a new home... had it for 4-5 years now! [S

BoB

Attachments

• daytripper.jpg
    daytripper.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 23
  • tripshiftt2.jpg
    tripshiftt2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 33
Hey Tripper, quit farting around with that old thing and get back to getting that Nailhead in the PU fired up!! [ddd

Latest posts

Back