The Daytripper

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kinda pricetag would you hang on your first born...

$7,500 but a lil more if I have to list it on daBay!

What color are you going to paint it?

I was thinkin' like... fire engine red or maybe pink & purple!?! :eek:

Why don't you finish it before you sell it............................................Ha ha

Lazy I guess... although it's gonna be *really* nice when it's finished! :D

BoB <---- Lazy

Lazy I guess... although it's gonna be *really* nice when it's finished! :D

BoB <---- Lazy[/QUOTE]

Looks really nice as it sits !!! Always has.

I've looked at pics of your car before, but I was just going over them and noticed the front spreader bar. That's cool Bob.

Have you seen the Hot Wheels "Tooligan" car yet? The whole thing's made of wrenches, pliers, and a ruler!:D

Oops, guess I just "outed" myself for having a "childish" interest...;)

Dig the car, Trip. At first, the BIG chop kind went over my head, but it's grown on me.:cool:

Regards,
Shea:)

well it will look really cool when finished......a billet dress up kit for the motor & maybe fuel injection, got to cover the seats in lavender tweed, the exterior needs to be royal plum-purple with some pink heartbeat graphics and you must install a set of "gambler 500"wheels and white letter radials......

then it would be ready to sell---to someone from the 1980's [cl:D

i love the day-tripper as is and if you haven't got it yet i smothered the above comments in SARCASM!!!:D:D

well it will look really cool when finished......a billet dress up kit for the motor & maybe fuel injection, got to cover the seats in lavender tweed, the exterior needs to be royal plum-purple with some pink heartbeat graphics and you must install a set of "gambler 500"wheels and white letter radials......

then it would be ready to sell---to someone from the 1980's [cl:D

i love the day-tripper as is and if you haven't got it yet i smothered the above comments in SARCASM!!!:D:D

OH--Whew--Sarcasm!! I thought maybe you'd been out spreadin the word and turned down the wrong gravel road!!! Just cause it's clear, doesn't mean its WATER!..

But the 'purple N pink' sounds sweet!!

PA41

Latest posts

Back