The Elusive 1932 Model A

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG !! Thing is, people who don't know what a decent build looks like see a "thing" like this and forever have the image of it burned in their brains as what a RAT ROD is....:mad:

Aren't you afraid you might actually WIN IT ?????????:eek::eek:

The seller doesn't even know the difference between a Model a and a 32 Ford, so what do you think his car is going to look like ? :rolleyes:

Sad, very sad.

Don

Only saving grace is you might be able to use parts for something else... I'm embarrassed its in my state... some people should just not wrench on things...

If you haven't read the "description" of this fine piece of automobile engineering go back and read it. Especially the cooling and starting parts! Too funny

If you haven't read the "description" of this fine piece of automobile engineering go back and read it. Especially the cooling and starting parts! Too funny

Haha, I thought the whole ad might be a joke when I read about having to touch the wire to the column to start it..........who posts something like that ? :D

Don

Actually.......or is that unfortunately[S......it's probably one of the most detailed and honest descriptions of a vehicle you'll find on eBay along with good pics. :D

I love the part about turning on the fan by twisting two wires together.........but he doesn't know how to put a switch on it. [S Also I believe that's the first time I've seen a battery mounted between the engine and the radiator. [cl[cl

Last edited:
I love the part about turning on the fan by twisting two wires together.........but he doesn't know how to put a switch on it. [S Also I believe that's the first time I've seen a battery mounted between the engine and the radiator. [cl[cl[/QUOTE]

( I usually do it when stopped at a light). :D

If the auction stopped right now, the sum of the parts are worth the bid amount.
Engine, tranny and rearend :)
Wasn't there a thread started on this subject that had the comments, to each his own ?

The windsheild isn't even mounted, it's sitting in a groove in the wood on top and in a bed of silicone on the cowl! Geez, they must not think much of their face!

This is the kind of dangerous hack job that gives us all a bad name. I give a pass on the body, it's hokey but that's what they wanted. The other stuff, the windsheild and the wiring, all that stuff looks dangerous.

He must be related to that guy from Ky who had that red pu monstrosity made out of 2 trucks. Only relatives could build 2 vehicles that ugly.

" I didn't put in any extra silicone" LOL! Does he know the guy in the "know your limits" thread? Cause he did put in the extra silicone![cl

On a side note the motor and trans would bring a Grand up here.

It has to be the same guy!!! He used all his silicone on the frame I ended up with!

Latest posts

Back