The Fabricators Fail Thread-

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooooooh look :

Awesome14.jpg

I've seen something similar to those before. I wondered who made them. How much do you sell a set for? Could I buy just one? What size do you think would fit best on my F150 300 I6? I'm not real up on turbo's, but those look pretty kinda neat. Rock on Pookie Bros.!

I've seen something similar to those before. I wondered who made them. How much do you sell a set for? Could I buy just one? What size do you think would fit best on my F150 300 I6? I'm not real up on turbo's, but those look pretty kinda neat. Rock on Pookie Bros.!

They only come in pairs, but you could split a set with a friend. You have to decide if you want a left or a right. Just don't forget to check the fluid levels.

They only come in pairs, but you could split a set with a friend. You have to decide if you want a left or a right. Just don't forget to check the fluid levels.

Cool! Thanks Bonehead! So if I find a guy with a Chevy I6 we can go in for a set together. Any idea what kinda of HP increases I can expect?

How much extra are the add-on fins? Since I don't weld much, do they have bolt on ones instead?
Awesome4.jpg

Any idea what kinda of HP increases I can expect?

How much extra are the add-on fins? Since I don't weld much, do they have bolt on ones instead?
Awesome4.jpg

Dear Mr. Fear,
The exact amount of Horsepower cannot be disclosed as the NHRA would be very surprised and probably have to re-write the entire rule book. Lets just say you will be amazed.

As far as the add on fins go, that feature has been discontinued and has been replaced by welding on table spoons. We found the spoons "scoop" the air in much better. But these only come in a weld on kit. (or glue on for plastic spoons)

They were so successful with their turbos they have now branched out into suspension and steering pieces. Available in natural finish or prerusted. :eek::D
Don

badrod5.jpg

This is their newest breakthrough invention............variable caster suspension.
badrod.jpg

badsteering.jpg

Well I was laughing until I saw the last couple pictures... now I'm scared that I may actually be driving on the same roads as that death trap...

Saw this on hotrodhotline.com Would this auctally work?:confused: Never seen someone turn an axle upside down.
Tim

Attachments

• db_IMG_023field1.jpg
    db_IMG_023field1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 86
It would be constantly stressing the U-bolts - the axle would always be wanting to flip so the weight of the car is lower than the spindles.

I wouldn't drive it - maybe in a parade.

The reversed inclination of the kingpins could be countered by reversing the castor.....I think...

man this has got to be one of the best tech threads i've seen in a while!!
.....and all this time i thought arkansas had all the best fabricators:rolleyes:

those suzuki lift kits would be all the rage if they just had a good publicity/promotional director....:eek:

Fab skills

I just stumbled on to this thread , laughed my butt off at some of the stuff, My Skills are nowhere near the Bonehead level, but dangerous is dangerous, dont matter how you put it, I even know the difference, some scary stuff out there, I dont want to be around to see this stuff blowing apart, and God Bless all the unsuspecting people riding around with these fools that only wanted to ride in what they thought was a cool car, My new saying is going to be C.S.I. ( CANT STAND IDOTS )

Latest posts

Back