The Future Is Oldsmobile .... Artwork

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for looking and your feedback Sam ......... yes, the two teen boys was a black and white image from the '50's that I colorized.

Well, guess I was ambiguous. I meant was this pic black and white? But that's cool the other was too. Seems like b&w pics have more depth to them even when color is added.

Take me back!

I gotta tell you Bob, there was a very fast, black Olds just like the one in your painting I used to tangle with a long time ago. I drove a pretty fast 55 Chevy with a blueprinted and balanced small block, 4 speed. I never did meet the guy or know who he was but he worked in the same part of town. Sometimes he'd win, sometimes I did. That little Olds was really FAST!

Man, those were the good ol days for sure. I just wanted you to know you took me back. Please keep doing what you do. I love your work.

Lynn

That's a pretty cool pic ... love how you do it.
brought back memories of the 50 Olds coupe I had once a time long gone
Mine was dark green ,tilt front end,394 engine ,cast iron hydro,cut out rr wheel openings cheater slicks thing was a low flying missile... never did lose a street race

I gotta tell you Bob, there was a very fast, black Olds just like the one in your painting I used to tangle with a long time ago. I drove a pretty fast 55 Chevy with a blueprinted and balanced small block, 4 speed. I never did meet the guy or know who he was but he worked in the same part of town. Sometimes he'd win, sometimes I did. That little Olds was really FAST!

Man, those were the good ol days for sure. I just wanted you to know you took me back. Please keep doing what you do. I love your work.

Lynn

That's a pretty cool pic ... love how you do it.
brought back memories of the 50 Olds coupe I had once a time long gone
Mine was dark green ,tilt front end,394 engine ,cast iron hydro,cut out rr wheel openings cheater slicks thing was a low flying missile... never did lose a street race

Really great hearing these stories ....brings back so many good memories. It's a real slice of Americana and the reason we all love cars so much .....thanks guys for posting.

Latest posts

Back