the h.a.m.b did me in

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Tired Iron...it was your business link that did you in, not your ride

I agree with Iron in that, as all the Canadians will remember, "We're all in this together". Red may have been a comedy show, but he was right. We're all car guys. There was a guy with a 90s chevy pickup behind me last night. I outright told him it wasn't my style, but I could see he'd put a lot of work into it and I respected that.
Does that mean I'm perfect? Hell no, lots of times I see a brand new car at a car show, one they obviously just bought and drove(Or trailered) to the show, and turn up my nose, but I've learned to catch myself and go look and talk anyway. Unless it's a vette...Haha just kidding.

I just had a post deleted because I did not wait three days to post Back To the Top. Lets see I bump it on 9/22 and again today. That more then three days when I add it up.

lots of times I see a brand new car at a car show, one they obviously just bought and drove(Or trailered) to the show

I had my Panel at a local car show and there was a guy that had just picked up a brand spanking new 2010 Camaro and drove it to the show and what really torqued me was he got Best of Show. Go figure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back