the new guy....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho Kustoms

whats up guyz n galz...my name is Pete im from Rhode Island,i own a small hotrod shop here in cranston.my current "rat" is a 36 chevy pick up that is in the beginning stages of the build.i was referred here buy a guy named Fast Eddie that i met at the Carlistle all truck nats.i like what i see so far..lookin forward to talkin with you guys.
L8R
"Psycho" Pete

Welcome to RRR Pete. It may be seem laid back here compared to some of the other boards you see or post on but it's a great place. My brother ran into Lucky Fast Eddie at the Columbus Goodguys show. That guy gets around.

Welcome. You know I was just thinking, We could use a little PSYCHOness around here. LFE is one of my all time fav's, he and his buddy Fred that is.

Welcome!!!

Psycco,
Welcome to the board & make u're self @ home. Glad LFE sent u our way. we'd love to see what u're workin' on & we have a for sale section that u're free to use as well.

BoB

Last edited:
Welocme Psyco dude!

Psyco dude,
Welcome to RRR, great bunch of guys but they are definitely photo hounds! Love to see what you got up your sleeve!

Rattler

Welcome Psycho ! This is definitely more laid back than any of the other sites out there. If LFE sent you here, you'll fit rat in.

heres some pics 4 ya....

psychokustoms098.jpg

psychokustoms094.jpg

psychokustoms112-1.jpg

psychokustoms114-1.jpg

Welcome aboard Psycho Pete,
LuckyFastEddy is a pretty cool guy from what I know of him. If he sent you here, you gotta be allright yourself.
Glad to have you here.
Feel free to ask anything you need to, and offer up help whenever you have the knowledge.

thanks for the warm welcome guys.im sure i'll have a ton of questions regarding the 36..iv been doing air rides and metal fabrication for the past 10 years or so.i realy learned how to weld around the age of 8.step dad ownes a restoration shop,so i kinda grew up around the classics.its just the (so called) "rat" rods got me!! i think its the whole culture thats got me hooked.its the "no rules" hotrodding i like best.i like to see the mechanics of things,real raw and in your face kind of stuff,plus its the creativeness that we put in our rods that sets them apart........like we say..."AVOID THE BOYD"!...LOL...sorry for rambling on.
Pete:cool:

a little late but welcome to the board psycho! i'm not a fan of mini-trucks but your'res is different then most i've seen so i can appreciate it. Keep us updated on that 36.

Latest posts

Back