Things that bug me.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who can't drive annoy me to no end.

People who don't know the meaning of the word MERGE. They have three hundred yards to match speed and blend in. But no, they stop and wait for a hole big enough to switch lanes in thirty feet. Jeez. It's a freeway, not a mall parking lot.

People who are afraid to do the speed limit, white-knuckling the 10 and 2 position. Hey, if you're scared, take the god-blessed bus. You're a hazard to everybody.

Previously mentioned, some of these sport bike idiots. Doing 70mph on the back wheel thru a school zone. (I have to resist the urge to throw a handful of my daughter's marbles on the road).

People who think they're "making time" by speeding in the city. Way to be Mario, you got to that red light at least three seconds before me.

And the very worst. People who can't read, write, or speak English, but miraculously passed a driver's test. (Somebody explain that one to me). How riding a bicycle in India or Hong Kong qualifies you to drive a car, I fail to understand.

Here is one that really bugs me........SPAMMERS, and those computer idiots who create viruses just to screw up other peoples lives.:mad::mad:

Don

Last edited by a moderator:
And the very worst. People who can't read, write, or speak English, but miraculously passed a driver's test. (Somebody explain that one to me). How riding a bicycle in India or Hong Kong qualifies you to drive a car, I fail to understand.

If you fail to understand then you have never been or driven in india/tiawan/hong kong/rome/russian/quait/africa etc. They have mucho skills and little fear but they don't follow any rule that we have!

left laners really tick me off. they are all from MA

most of the dealership word ticks me off right now

waiting for another month until my new day job really gets started

rude next generation that thinks everything should be handed to them

the buy it and throw it away generation that we have become

PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN BIG LETTERS BECAUSE I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT YET!!

I really hate people who go onto to youtube/forums and deliberately go out of there way to say things lik : ford motors suck you should put a 350 in it, or something like that when the title says ford powered or something like that.

\i see it more in the tuner crowd with brand loyalty and looking up videos just to dis them.

1. People who put their turn signal on and just turn into your lane without looking.[S
2. People who start out from a right turn lane and just about the time you're moving and looking for traffic for your turn they stop in front of you again.:eek:
3. These so called anti lock brakes that kicks the brakes off when there's a small bump in the road. Like at a stop light!!!!!!!!!!!
4. When you're almost done mowing the yard and the mower breaks down out in the sun on the hottest day of the year.
5. Hey this is a great thread I feel terrific now!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Thanks

The lack of respect now days.

Motorcycle riders that think the roads are their own personal race track.

Diesel trucks blowing nasty, stinking black smoke like a Holley with the choke stuck closed.

Litter bugs, I hate seeing someone throw their trash or a cigeratte butt out the window. I have had them come in my car and burn me before.:mad:

Seeing people use their welfare card and go out of the store to hop in their new esclade parked in the handicapped space.

People parking in the handicapped space to run in and get a pack of smokes.

Drunks.

Motorcycle riders that feel the need to keep reving their bike up at redlights. Dont those things have an idle circut on them?

People that will not fix a broken light but have the money for beer and ciggs.

No it alls the dont know squat.

Tim

I agree about people who toss cigarette butts and ashes out the window. Here in Florida it is tinder dry a lot of the year and lots of forest fires are started by these inconsiderate smokers. Supposedly, it is a $ 1000 fine for doing it, but I have yet to see anyone stopped by a cop for doing it. Yet I see them at every redlight either hanging their hand out the window, dangling a lit smoke, or tossing it.

Don

The responce to "Thank you" is "You're Welcome" the day I snap they will be pulling my hands of the throat of someone that told me "No problem" when I thanked them.

That and being abducted by aliens.

Other than that, I'm good.

People that don't pull over and stop for an emergency vehicle.

Bicyclists that ignore all the rules of the road.

People that blame others for their faults.

Idling vehicles at outdoor bars & restaurants! We have a lot of them here, and I love eating & drinking a beer on a patio but these guys kill me:

Deisel pickup drivers that think we all want to hear his rig clack for 15 minutes while they get thier to-go order. I understand in 1941 a diesel may have been hard to re-start. Its 2011.

Guys with uncorked Harleys that think we all want to hear him warming it up for 15 minutes before they finally leave. Yes, we all see you have a motorcycle. Now move along!!

Deisel pickup drivers that think we all want to hear his rig clack for 15 minutes while they get thier to-go order. I understand in 1941 a diesel may have been hard to re-start. Its 2011.

No kidding!!! Went to the store the other day, big Cummings running with no one inside. Come out 30 min later... truck still running & that sucker was LOUD!!! Gimme a break!

BoB

Holy Crap!!!!

The responce to "Thank you" is "You're Welcome" the day I snap they will be pulling my hands of the throat of someone that told me "No problem" when I thanked them.

I hope I can remember not to say that again.... never realized it might bug somebody.... I swear, I say that all the time.... I will be more mindful of that..... really.....no problem!!!!

You know what really bothers me?????

How my Sister In Law and all the kids always manages to show up just as dinner is put on the table!!! Sorry Lord....

Almost everyone says that now. What ever happened to thank you? Also, I'm glad its no problem for you!

It's taken me several decades but I have reached the point where very little bugs me. Being bugged is being stressed. That contributes to all sorts of physical and emotional ills. I try to avoid places, people and situations where irritations are likely to exist.

Why, it's been years since I reached in a guy's car window and tried to choke him but had to stop and take some nitro to keep from having a heart attack.

Latest posts

Back