This cold snap can end anytime

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
low 80s today, I feel for ya...right!
Too warm for me, small. I'm looking for a place where it's 60° year 'round! :p

Sure glad it didn't last long, was +12c here again yesterday. :D
It didn't last here, either... water runnin' everywhere today!

Nothing that ominous here, Dr. C. Just can't seem to bust into the 50's (F). Still lots of snow on the ground.

I'll send you one of our politicians... you'll have more hot air than you know what to do with. [ddd

We had 9 inches of wet snow this weekend. But even wet, the winds were so high that it was drifting. About broke my back shoveling for 10 minutes. Half melted today and will probably be gone tomorrow from rain. Rivers are gonna be full!

We should rename this as the "Endless BS" thread.[ddd
We are under a Winter storm watch starting tonight with an expected foot of snow by Wed. Morning.:eek:
I am growing weary of the cold......:(
Torchie

We should rename this as the "Endless BS" thread.[ddd
We are under a Winter storm watch starting tonight with an expected foot of snow by Wed. Morning.:eek:
I am growing weary of the cold......:(
Torchie

I hear ya Torchie, -22c here yesterday morning the Easter bunny had to wear an insulated cup :D -19c this morning.:mad:

It's gonna be cold til the middle of the month. Snow tonight and the next two days. I'm on Zillow every night looking for a Florida house.

More snow over the weekend, and more forecast for later in the week. The weather channel is now saying to expect this trend into May. :eek:

According to one of the local Ski Lodges we have officially got more snow in April then in January.:eek:
Ans it's going to be cold here thru till Friday. Then some rain and back down into the lower temps again..... And so it goes.
This is the snow bank by the end of my drive way. It wasn't there 8 days ago.
Torchie

Attachments

• IMG_3717.JPG
    IMG_3717.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3718.JPG
    IMG_3718.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back