This freaked me out today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MACKAZ

Had this come into work today, was growing as we watched, stand back was immediate....
14o4qvr.jpg

2lvkyz6.jpg

Was quite slutted it didnt go kaboom

I had that happen on a Crown Vic I used to own, only not to that degree. It had a little thump going down the road and the bubble was on the inside so I didn't know it was there until I jacked up the car, ran the motor in gear, and watched it spin from the backside. I was shocked I had been driving around on that. :eek:

Don

I had a similar thing happen to me with on my Jeep years ago, was on a 35" BFG Mud Terrain, not quite as big as that, but almost. This was about 2 months after I bought the tires, took it back they pulled it off and somehow the bladder of the tire separated from the tire and caused the bubble. Scary as all hell to look at your tire and see something like that for sure.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

"whut's that thumpin' sound in yer truck, billy bob?"

"well i done reckon one of 'em there mud grip tires has come over here and knocked up my all terrain tires....baby tire is due any time now":rolleyes:

Sorry Sir, you didn't purchase our extended road hazard warranty and our limited lifetime warranty, clearly states the tire has to blowout while still on the vehicle's right front on an intestate freeway traveling above the minimum allowable posted speed, before our company's policy will authorize me to replace it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back