THIS is how you street race...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess ya call that a "public" drag strip!!! Boys got big un's... that's for sure!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

There were some idiots on crotch rockets trying to stop traffic to do burnouts around here untill some one in a 4WD dually kept on going and almost ran over them. If he had I wouldnt feel sorry for them.[P Cops call them organ donars around here.
Tim

Boys had some serious power there! Definately a drawer change on the nova driver against the challenger![cl.......CR

I've seen that done in Memphis...on I-40 ...but just for one pair of cars.

If 8 second cars are gonna street race....it's the safest place. You just gotta have friends bottle up traffic and slow things down before other cars get to where the race is.

Too much to loose for so little to gain. You get caught= no driving privledges for a long time minimum also you get in a wreck your insurance is void, you hurt of kill somebody = prison. Old days are gone but stupid people are everywhere. Take it to the track & wear safety equip. Life is very valuable but most dont value it till its gone sadly. Just a old mans view who street raced for a decade in the 60's. Went to the track one day and raced there and never street raced again...... And i was in a 2000lb t-bucket with a big block pontiac, no front brakes, slicks, no roll bar or seat belts taking off from a dead stop, wide open in neutral and pulling into low gear with a th400 turbo and 4.30 gear. 10.00 sec. Car in 1/4 mile. Boy was i stupid.... Young & dumb...

I'm not impressed, all they are doing in ****ing off the general public to performance automobiles. All racing should be done on track with the proper safety controls in place. [P

Looks like fun , I can picture myself at about 18 , doing something as stupid as that , or maybe 46 !?!? [ddd [ddev

Your car plus the belt driven chunk of aluminum in your office?!?!? I can definately see some possibilities. Hope you got a good friend in the Trussville PD. [P

(I got one if you need him.):D

Loved the video, thanks for posting man. I deal with a lot of Europeans, Austrailians, and Kiwis and the hot rod scene is insane over there.

Latest posts

Back