This made my day!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I had a hard day yesterday... Ranchero puked a starter, panel truck won't go over 50mph, busted my air compressor & panel back tires went flat... Miller time!!! So today I'm takin' a lil break from the '41 & do'n a little work on the panel when this older teenager comes up & starts talking to me. I told him it was a Chevy & after a lil while he asks in all seriousness if Ford was started by Harrison Ford! I smiled *REAL* big & could barely keep from laughing out loud! I said... "No... I think that was... ummmm... Henry Ford"!!! He said he was a history buff! :eek:[ddd:D[S

BoB

ROTFL-smiley.gif
Not sure I could have told him the truth [ddd Glad you did, someone has to clue these kids in :D

I see we are in good hands with the next generation:rolleyes::D I feel your pain. I started on my 34 project today and I think I did more damage than good.....pushed another car into the side of my kid's Duster etc.

You should have told him it was Betty Ford, and that the Betty Ford Clinics turn these things out. :D

Sounds like you and Bill have had a bummer day. I cured that by getting out of bed at 1:30 PM. :) But my cell phone died so I had to go buy a new one. Maybe there is a full moon or something causing all these things to happen.

Don

I started on my 34 project today and I think I did more damage than good.....pushed another car into the side of my kid's Duster etc.

I hate it when that happens!!! :eek:

You should have told him it was Betty Ford, and that the Betty Ford Clinics turn these things out. :D

Betty Ford... I always liked her designs! That is hilarious... wish I had dropped that one on him!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Don't you just love it. I knew it was time to get out of radio when a young sprout called and wanted to know if Paul McCartney was with another band before he joined Wings.

These are the future leaders of our country.

Leaders???

Could it get any worse, Cycledog? I think our leaders and politicians did way too many drugs at Woodstock!! Sumthins wrong with their brains.............!

Are you kidding..... !!!

I'd be sick!!!!!!!! What the heck was the guy thinking??? How fast was he moving....50? Wow....

Tripper, sorry ya had such a bad day but that kid was tooooooo funny... a history buff??LOL that's funny in and of itself.... Harrison Ford... good God..the future leaders of the world...... I'll be turning over in my grave....:eek:

Latest posts

Back