Thought you'd get a kick out of this....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtpontiac

Older, Wiser and Still Buildin'
Had two foot pursuits tonight.....one on a 19 year old that was avoiding being petitioned into Psyc eval and the next after a high speed pursuit, my use of a "Mobile Intervention Technique" to stop him and then a foot pursuit into the woods along a farmers field.... the old guy caught the 19 year old kid and the 26 year old Parole obsconder....:D Did some damage to the front of the cruiser...push bumpers are a bit higher and into the header and core support....bumper is rolled up...but she was still running and I drove it back to the dept.....Only damage to the old guy.....a slight bump on the forehead where I said hello to the sun visor and my legs are a bit sore......Now the guys facing the rest of his years in prison for Home invasion and new charges of Felony flee and elude, assault on a police officer and of course driving on a suspended license.....All in all....a good night....I was driving one of the units we are replacing with new.....:D Old guys rule!!!

You guys have a tough job. We just had I 75 down here shut down for most of the day because a Sheriff stopped a car and the guy was hauling drugs. They got into a fight and the guy was killed and the cop had to go to the hospital with undisclosed injuries.

There are some real idiots out there who won't hesitate to do whatever to get away. Stay safe, Sarge.

Don

Well done!
402471-1.gif

Are we going to see you on Cops soon? heh heh

Good thing about the stupid sagging pants is its tough for them to run from you (no matter the person's race) when they are trying to hold up their pants!

If my grandpa were alive today he's still be saying "why do they make the cops chase the bad guys in slappy shoes?"

You probably scared the hell out of them wondering what the musty old dust cloud was gaining on them..you know the one with all the creaky noises... :D

Bookem Danno

sooner or later something in life is bound to make a man out of you.. If this wasnt it, then send em back again till they grow up.

Glad your alright Pops

lakewood

the city of Lakewood in Pierce County asked cops not to return, says there show makes 'em look bad.

MAYBE thats 'couse they are!

Later :cool:

way to go sarge....I know the feeling of both the chase and victory. officers dont get the credit they deserve, firemen are always the hero's?[S

i dont like the crooks but always seem to be rooting them on in a chase. go go go go go go but they never seem to get away. i guess thats why they are criminals . no brains [S.

i dont like the crooks but always seem to be rooting them on in a chase. go go go go go go but they never seem to get away. i guess thats why they are criminals . no brains [S.

You rarely see the ones that got away.... cuz they got away :D
but sooner or later.... it's inevitable

Yeah a couple......

any pics of the "Demo Derby" car:confused:

Later :cool:

only 3000 worth of damage.....I put the push bumper about 10" into the right side of the trucks cab just behine the door.....very sudden stop...lol

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 12
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 11
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Back