Thought you'd get a kick out of this....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well..... our policy does not allow us to "ram"....

Not too many jobs that you can get away with purposely destroying equipment.

Under the circumstances and the fact he nearly killed pedestrians walking thru the Kroger parking lot but driving 60mph between parked vehicles and then blowing an intersection that nearly caused a head on collision and forced 2 other drivers onto the shoulder....I was glad when he ducked into the driveway of a farm just outside the city...had a loop driveway and he was not getting back onto the road or somebody was going to get killed...so I did a "mobile intervention technique".....but I didn't "ram" him..lol....I don't like damaging vehicles and in my 25 years I've only crashed twice....once chasing a Datsun 240Z that tried to force me off the road.....didn't work...and this one...I normally have a bit more backup with spike strips and such but the Michigan State Police have moved out of the city and backup is now 15 or more minutes away...I was the only officer on duty at the time...did what I felt needed to be done to stop the threat.....so..yes we do crash vehicles occasionally but try not too.....

Latest posts

Back