Time for another build, 1947 cadillac

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, steering wheel will stay for now since it matches the car, but I may be changing the whole dash out to something different. If I do that the wheel will go at the same time. I am already gearing up for the next build so this one will be driven as is for now. Time to build a truck!

Big Al comes to our show every year in Macungie, PA. He always brings along a fresh motor or two for us to raffle off.

Have fun on the "Maiden Voyage". The car looks great!

I love how you did the gauges, I'm planning something similar for my Lincoln. What did you do to the clock to change it over to a AA battery? I was thinking of getting one of those clock motor kits from Wal mart or a hobby store to convert mine, but maybe you have a better way?

I love how you did the gauges, I'm planning something similar for my Lincoln. What did you do to the clock to change it over to a AA battery? I was thinking of getting one of those clock motor kits from Wal mart or a hobby store to convert mine, but maybe you have a better way?

I did it so fast that I didnt get any pics other than this one. I took the works out of the small clock in the upper right and installed them inside the caddy clock, then extended the wires for the battery to a remote battery holder.

Then for future builds I bought some of these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221215476391?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Latest posts

Back