to all from the driy side of Wa

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

He talks to the tiki gods!
Hey guys and gals I was not sure that this post would fit int he car shows section. any way a frined of mine who owns TWISTED designs here in Kenenwick Wa has been having a Saturday night BBQ at his shop every weekend for the past few weeks.

If you guys are looking for cool Tats, cool clothes or some of the best airbrush art in the area Mike Ellwood at Twisted designs is doing all of that. he has some really talented artist in the shop and would love for any one to stop buy and BS.

this guy is a true artist and in this Walmart world i think it is important to support the creative business owner.

Mike wants to build the Saturday BBQ to the point were he could possibly have a rockabilly band come in and entertain all who stop by. so if you are out an about on a Saturday in the Kennewick area bring your rat rod, hot rod street rod, motorcycle pedacycle unicycle or whatever you are driving by and say hello.

those of us here in eastern washington know that finding this type of venue can be tough, so lets get out of cyber space and jump in our vehicles and come down for a visit.

Pablo

http://www.myspace.com/twisteddesignsshop

Latest posts

Back