Traded the rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya I'm thinking white roll and pleats on the seat, door panels and headliner . Two tone the dash with some white and maybe black carpet.

I don't know, I think you got screwed. The guy who got your rat got all that valuable rust and the only thing you got was an awesome truck.[ddd

I think it looks like you made out on that one!

I really like u're new ride but please be careful drivin' it with those slicks on the highway in the rain! :D

BoB

The rat looks really familiar - you ever take it to the GoodGuys show in Nashville? Just curious?

No doubt the truck is sweet and I'm sure you'll enjoy it - But IMO the rat still looks like more fun to me.

[clThe best trades always involve the other guy thinking he got the best deal...glad you are happy its a very Kool Truck[cl

Did you keep the front of the sedan?Heck you saw him coming! met him have way!!!It is a big window wow you are one heck of a salesman,You car was cool but love the execution of the truck what power train is in it????

Last edited:
Love the new addition to your family! LOVE LOVE LOVE the truck!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back