T's of RRR

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mine. Waiting on rear end suspension componenets, then it will be going a lot faster. I also have shortened the frame because the bed didn't look right with stake pockets in front. They were cut off and the frame was cut to accommodate the bed.
0216011547a.jpg

0202011513a.jpg

Cool thread--good idea. Theres a number of T bucket sites around--RPM has one and theres the NTBA--National T Bucket alliance. (I'm member #7-from when I was a joiner)

Check them out for more Ts..

PA41

The best of intentions...

t_bucket_01_copy2.jpg

Here is mine when I moved it into my garage to "finish" it. That was two years ago. FYI...its still not done and the MRS is getting antsy to have the garage back....well that she REALLY wants to drive it. I'll get some updated photos tonight and put them on. I am using the ole' clliche' Farmall grill that I've chopped the heck out of so it can fit my forklift radiator. :cool:

Moving along

My 26

Attachments

• assembling engine 008.jpg
    assembling engine 008.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 20
  • frame prep and springs 009.jpg
    frame prep and springs 009.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 19
  • mock front end 001.jpg
    mock front end 001.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 22
Here is phone shot of the gril. I cut it into 4 sections and welded in 4 1/2 inches into the center portion so it would fit the radiator that I salvaged out of a fork lift.

anitarevenge_grill_copy1.jpg

Here is mine..........Traded my motorcycle for it last summer. Had more fun in this then I ever had on the bike. Still needs some work.

DSCF0021.jpg

Here is mine..........Traded my motorcycle for it last summer. Had more fun in this then I ever had on the bike. Still needs some work.

Ts are rollin parties.. Pull up at a light and the guy next to ya talks to you till the light turns. Everyone waves--I would tease my wife cause she would do the 'parade wave' (hold your hand pointing up and twist the wrist).

If I was lonely, I would just drive up to a gas pump and talk till I was tired ...

Then theres that thing about havin a car that will wheelie:p..

Finest kind..

PA41

Here's my '27 T. These have all been posted here before, but she's my first build and I'm a bit on the proud side. Like to show her off any chance i get.

Steel Body
Homemade Frame
'46 Ford Front End
SBC 305 w/TH350 w/manual shift valve body
.308 Diff
Weight 1,900 lbs

beautiful T man!

Latest posts

Back