tube's b-day

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TuDe.... I out lived Hank Williams Sr looks like I can do about anything [dr

Thanks guys, just hit 30.... Just another day to me

Thanks guys.... After this comming weekend I'll start building and I'll get some pics loaded up. I have a feeling it's going to be a kiaser since I don't have a title for my ih trucks.

Thanks everyone, I had an exciting day of renewing my license ( had to do the vision test, lady freaked when I said wow you should see the nude pictures in here) got some tubes and a starter, hauled beans, attacked by a rat the size of a baseball, mowed a yard..... Got to the shop welded rearend and a few other things on the derby car and it hopefully will be finished tommarow..... And now I'm sitting at home with a three year old who isn't feeling very good....

Thanks everyone, I had an exciting day of renewing my license ( had to do the vision test, lady freaked when I said wow you should see the nude pictures in here) got some tubes and a starter, hauled beans, attacked by a rat the size of a baseball, mowed a yard..... Got to the shop welded rearend and a few other things on the derby car and it hopefully will be finished tommarow..... And now I'm sitting at home with a three year old who isn't feeling very good....

Sounds like your almost to busy to have a birthday....but they will sneak up on ya anyway. Happy Birthday. (Hope the little one's feeling better soon.)

ohhh ya but its just like a normal day for me (i didnt even drink moonsine though), but im never to busy for my little girl.... she loves all the cars we work on, knows her lincolns, caddylacs, and imperials.... working on the other 90 million then well start on letters.....in these pictures we set her on the hood of a 79 caddilac we are running saterday and let her sign/draw on it

36290_112678928886063_840721699_n.jpg

301030_112679268886029_2129377039_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back