Vintage racer build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small update - got the exhaust finished. :)

So I think the exterior items are pretty much done. I might toy with adding a small windscreen on the drivers side.

On to the interior...

Attachments

• CIMG3609.jpg
    CIMG3609.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 47
  • CIMG3606.jpg
    CIMG3606.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 58
  • CIMG3611.jpg
    CIMG3611.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 47
Old MG's had a small foldable half moon race wind screen that would look right at home. About 6" tall and about 12" wide.

THANK YOU!! I've been trying to figure out what the heck these things are called and find a supplier. I was about to order a Model A wind wing and adapt it, but this is much better.

Prices are all over the map - over $200 at some places. Found an Altanta co that sells them for $85! Sweet.

http://www.englishparts.com/productSearch.aspx?ukey_make=2&searchTerm=brooklands race screen&searchTerm=AEROSCREEN +BRKTS

Roofus is going to get something similar, but they won't be store bought.

Speaking of windscreens....

Yo BI--Likein the exhaust.. I was just shopping some fishtail exhaust tips on eBay yesterday and found these--about $20 shipped--would add a little extra to the ride.

PA41

Attachments

• d4_1_b.jpg
    d4_1_b.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 18
Looks great, I may have missed this on here, but do you plan on painting it or leave it raw? I would vote leave it, maybe clear coat it or something.

Latest posts

Back