vultureculture from TX.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am new to the forum... obviously. I'm a classic cruiser from way back. Currently working on a 1950 Ford Shoebox. It will see the road soon... hopefully. I was searching for salvage parts online because I'm lazy and I came across this forum. An online joint for rod builders to hang out. Imagine that. Look forward to talking with you cats in the future. Stay cool.

welcome to the RRR! sounds like you got a cool project, so let me be the first to tell ya......we want to see it! (we like pics around here:D)

Welcome!!!

Vulture,
Welcome to the forum... make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!! Pictures man... we gots ta have some pictures!

BoB

Welcome to RRR, vultureculture. Not sure,,,,,did any mention yet that we like pictures ?:D

What a bust!!

When I said I was working on that Shoebox, I should have clarified that I was working on buying it from this cat in Helotes. When I said it would see the road soon, that was my wishful thinking that once I owned it, it wouldn't be long before it met the asphalt. Well... it got sold out from underneath me. That's what I get for speaking too soon.

No worries. I am in the process of buying a 1960 4 door Impala from a dude out in Natalia. It's all there man, trim, glass and all. 327 w/ a Powerglide auto tranny. Needs work, and I will definitely post pictures once I get it home and cleaned up. Sorry for all the confusion. Thanks for letting me be part of the gang people.

Latest posts

Back