Waxing satin paint?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rat Wax, if you want to promote your product, how about giving some of it away to some of the members here on RRR. I will give it a try if I ever see any on the shelf. I really hate ordering on line. I'm glad you made your product and hope you have success with it

Sounds like a great idea! I'll set up a special deal for members if they are interested. You will hopefully see this soon on the shelves of local speed shops. Have already begun working on a DEALER NETWORK, and still looking for some more dealers. We will be at the 15th Hot Rod & Restoration Trade Show in INDY this March and it was entered into the "NEW PRODUCT OF THE YEAR AWARDS".

Here is one of first reviews of the product.http://www.examiner.com/review/rat-wax-no-shine-soap-and-rat-wax-detailer?cid=db_articles

All of SEM hot rod blacks, regular hot rod black,satin black and flatz are urethanes.

Thanks for helping me explain. It's important that others know that the there in fact is a difference between " 2K" Urethane Flatz and "Ol Skool"Non-Urethane Flats. Either way the good news is that RAT WAX will work on both types of paints.

Latest posts

Back