Went for a little drive the other day.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. You know Bill, it was funny. As soon as the last trophy was handed out I have never seen a parking lot empty so fast! :D Seriously, within 5 minutes every car except for us and maybe a couple more were nowhere to be seen. I wanted to wait until no one was there so we wouldn't look dumb taking a picture of our gold, but we didn't have to wait long at all. :D:D

I remember a couple of them from TR too.

Don

thanks for sharing those pics..looked like a real good show and great to see you two recognized for your efforts - just from those pictures alone i'd have ro say that my favorites were your two! ;)but the rest were nice too!:D

Very cool...

Congratulations Don and Don.
Your cars are very worthy and I am glad you both got the
recognition they deserve.
I think that before too long we will have a photo with 3
cars and trophies.. Don,Dan, and Don :D '22

thanks for the shots. it is great to see a father and son get recognized for the work both of you did on those cars. i do have to say i prefer your car over your sons, but it only eeks out a bit ahead. both of them are very nice.

Thanks for the pics. Looks like a nice show with good variety. Congrats to both for the awards for a pair of deserving rides.

Congrats, well deserved. I only know you from reading your posts, but I feel you represent rodders well, both with what you build and what you post on the net. I hope some of my projects will turn out as good as yours do!

Thank you everyone for the very nice words. Don and I are going to another show this coming Saturday at a local Advanced Auto Parts. It will be a small show, but it is to benefit Juvenile Diabetes, so it is a good cause. My Son Dan is a Diabetic, so it is close to my heart. I sure hope they find a cure for it soon.

Don

Latest posts

Back