What Is It? And Do You Have More Picts?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Classic_Crime_Inc

more of a hot rod than a rat rod but just wondering what year/make/model is it and can you tell me what are some modifications done to it and anymore pictures of it?

I found this picts online somewhere and fell in love with the car and want this to be a future project, but not sure what to look for

08BV34L.jpg

08BV36L.jpg

Looks like a 48/49 Chevrolet Coupe that has been chopped amoungst other mods.

I don't have ay more pics but it's a 46-48 Ford with 56 Olds headlight rings and a Cadi grill.

I agree with Gastrick on this. Definetly a 46-48 Ford coupe chopped hard with what I think is a 47 or 48 (maybe a 46) Caddy grill. The rear looks like mid 50's Lincoln tail lights, and the rear bumper is probably 3 or 4 different bumpers pieced together

thanks guys! I knew I could count on you

once the '30 Model A Coupe is done we plan on selling the bagged '68 Caddy and starting a new project and been looking for something we like online and saw this car and knew right away thats what I wanted to build, now just need to find one in decent shape in Michigan for cheap haha

Latest posts

Back