What the...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CR55

It's just a little surface rust!
I saw this on another site and thought you would enjoy. Seems the guy went out to put a charger on his battery and when he opened the hood........[S

Attachments

• DSCF0467[1].jpg
    DSCF0467[1].jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCF0469[1].jpg
    DSCF0469[1].jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 99
I had an old Dodge pick up that ran on 'Possum Power', you could tell cause it would play dead now and then.:D

my turn for a snappy possum comeback:D

...........we know it wasn't in arkansas b/c it would have been supper....[dr

do we not have a smiley for YUCK?!!?:D

Quik! grab a bat and I'll bet you he'll play possum!:D

If I'd open the hood and see that I'd be smellin poop shortly after.:eek:

Well you know it's coming........possum rods!:D

just trying to figure out where they will land on the "hotrod/showcar social-status ladder"....
i mean really a possum is as low as a rat, but bigger in size-maybe feared more.....so do we file it as possum rod then rat rod then hotrod then streetrod then showcar.......[S (prob. too much time and imagination-that's the only excuse/reason for this ramble..)

well i know that where ever it lands there will be elitists of possumrodders too:D.....YOU don't have a possumrod unless its JUST LIKE THE POSSUMRODDERS HANDBOOK SAYS...:D:D

Possum Stew
two cans of tomatoe sauce
three cans of cooked tomatoes

1/2 thickly sliced warthog meat(mainly for flavor)

a big bag of pasta noodles (any redneck kind will do)

salt and pepper

1/2 possum (other 1/2 can be used for breakfast possum-omlettes)

Fry bacon in big gramma kettle, over mid. size fire, then fry possum in the grease till golden brown. Take the meat out, then add enough water to pot to fill 2/3 way and then boil noodles. Once cooked add both things of tomatoes to kettle and meat and add enough salt and pepper to old granny's taste. Cook all together for a bout 1 hour simmering over low fire to sautee.
Bone Appa Teet.
--Anonymous (But not the same one who wrote "Primary Colors")

Don't know if I could eat something that ugly, but then I don't know what's in weiners either........maybe just as well! :(

Possum Stew

salt and pepper

Fry bacon in big gramma kettle, over mid. size fire, then fry possum in the grease till golden brown. Take the meat out, then add enough water to pot to fill 2/3 way and then boil noodles. Once cooked add both things of tomatoes to kettle and meat and add enough salt and pepper to old granny's taste. Cook all together for a bout 1 hour simmering over low fire to sautee.
Bone Appa Teet.

....seems as though you forgot to mention how many hungry hillbillies that this recipe will feed.....[S:p:D

Possum Stew

salt and pepper

Bone Appa Teet.

As they say in Tennessee......"EAT MORE POSSUM!" Or "POSSUM, THE OTHER WHITE MEAT!" MMMMMM MMMMMMM!!! [dr

I had a dog once that hated possums. If they came anywhere near him or his food bowl - they were goners. One bite to the neck and a quick shake and that was that! I hated finding them in his pen. It was usually several days later after he partially buried them and left them there in the sun for me to find. :(

Latest posts

Back