Whats in the Barn show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigIrish

Another new show that was on for the first time this week, I think on Velocity.

Looks pretty cool, at least the first show was. Watch the first season before they run out of material and start staging "barn finds"!

That Velocity channel is turning out to be pretty cool. They are not only reshowing some programs that other channels have had in the past (Car Warriors, etc) but lots of new ones to me, like Wheeler Dealers, Chasing Classic Cars, and now this one Big Irish is mentioning. I used to have to watch the Speed Channel to get car shows but there was too much NASCAR on there for me and I am not a fan.

We never got Velocity but Comcast had a package we changed to and we picked up a bunch of new stations.

Don

I think velocity is the company who did the show called "I'll try anything once" that I was on about demolition Derbys. I believe it's more of a "guy channel".

Street Outlaws: Full Thottle

Just upgraded to HD channels on Comcast and I'm right this very minute watching a new show about street racing. Street Outlaws: Full Throttle on Discovery HD so far no tuner cars. The star seems to be that red C 10 farm truck with the white topper.

Don

Latest posts

Back