What's in your backyard?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M114A1_49.jpg

Where on god green earth do you find that stuff:eek:

At one time I had something like 22 or 23 cars in my old back yard. Bunch of 63 - 64 Galaxies and parts, some 80s turbo Dodge stuff, a Ranchero, some Falcons, even a Volvo.

I liquidated most of the stuff a few years ago before I moved away. Some of the ones I kept managed to somehow walk off from storage and haven't been found, I'm sure they're long gone.

Where I'm at now there's no room for projects or to really store much of anything. And the city wouldn't allow it any ways. I'm so ready to move back to a more car friendly place.

I dont have a back yard but here is my list and they all need work except for the inflatable i have had for 4 years and it has never been blown up.

'47 Harley trike
evo chopper
18' bayliner
11' whaler
10' inflatable
38' trimaran
'64 chevy van
'89 chevy van (donor)
'93 cad (donor)
'58 morris minor woody
'75 jensen healey
'94 jeep cherokee
'26 T Tudor

Sure would like to have something military like that apu.

only thing I've got out back is the three 54-55 IH trucks I traded for awhile back and several tractor projects..got rid of quite a few when we moved 6 years ago..nothing really cool, mostly 73-87 chevy stuff

Let's see......

A 91 S-10 roller from NC had a V8 super nice body...., a 88 Ford Ranger V6runs great but a trusty rusty I bought for 50 bucks starts all the time, an 84 Chevy pickup 4x4 no eng (was the youngest kids bogger pretty stripped down)....no eng yet (hydro locked it and bent a rod) ....a dana 60 rear and a dana 44 front axle from a Dodge 4x4 both 4.10s, a GM 14 bolt also a 410, (was thinking about putting this into the 96) an 87 Ford Pickup 9" also a 410, an 82 camaro 7.5 rear end 323 ratio one legger, a 3 axle equipment trailer needs new wood on the bed (still use it) , a two axle flat bed trailer (hauls snowmobile and lawn tractors, atv's whatever...those are outside behind the Barn...which is in my back yard!...:D

Backyard?

uhhhh.....my FRONT yard....oh well. She's tough, she can take it. LOL[ddd

Sold the 53, drive the 56 everyday, and Buford (the big'un) is in the shop undergoing surgery.[;)[cl

Lynn

Attachments

• Truckpics 002.jpg
    Truckpics 002.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Truckpics 001.jpg
    Truckpics 001.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back