Whats up with Killbillet?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guyboy1970

I know this is probably way outta line but I'm gonna ask anyway...After signing up for this board I signed up for KB but I have been denied twice, I just wonder why? Any ideas guys?

That's really bad if a rat rod forum rejects you........just kidding!!! :D:D

I think there is some glitch in their system, as mentioned. I have seen posts where other people are asking the same question. PM the Mod and ask.

Don

i hate to say this because i'm on both boards and the man that started this board is from there too, but this is the better board, less bull goes on here. no matter what you build most people say good job, over there you have to have a little thicker skin. there are alot of people here that are over there too. i would check with the mod there, seems like something was posted about new members.

when did they start that? i use a yahoo e-mail on everything, not tring to start anything, just haven't heard anything on that.

I know they banned gmail accounts several months back but I didn't hear they had stopped yahoo accts too. They say most spammers use gmail accts and that's why they banned them.

ISore

the mod has a post about joining on there,cant remember what it said but explained what to to when applying.Read the post and!

Just checked,its about to many spammers and the mod deletes everyone.You are supposed to reapply.

Latest posts

Back