where can i find some more of these

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

38fordtruck

hey yall have you guys ever seen any of these wheels kicking around? would you know what brand they are?

042111191145.jpg

my toyota frame came with them but it only had 2 of them. they are steel 14s with 5x4.5 bolt pattern. but i wouldnt mind finding two of them that are 15s and putting them on the rear(painted burnt orange with www's and bullet caps of course)

thanks

I've never seen any exactly like those. I wonder if they were some kind of heavy duty wheel, like off an early Toyota motorhome. I have a pair of the one piece 14" dual wheels from one.

yup...cragar remade the mangel style wheels like the ones in the link i posted..

mangel made the modular and smoothie, but the company sold up i think..
cragar mustv brought them off mangel...and have remade them..

i just couldnt remeber the model of them
i love them in chrome finish..

Here ya go, very similar. Cragar "Delux 69 Series". It's actually a re-release of the old chrome basket wire wheels they used to sell back in the 70's/80's only painted and without the wire basket.

Thats what I was thinking, looks like the old wire basket wheels. Heres one without the spokes.

ORGLSIDE.JPG

Latest posts

Back