Who makes these wheels?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtyrat

Got Fins?
This was a car at SEMA I saw posted on FB, anyone have any idea who makes these rims?

427825_10151518182267977_1053233586_n.jpg

Probably one offs by Foose, Coddington wheel or any number of the other hundreds of wheel manufacturers. They look cool. I would like a set of 18X10 and 19X12's like those for my chevelle. Make it look like the Malibu SS it actually was.

It was built by Detroit Speed and is named Bridget's 65 Nova. No listing on the wheels thought but if you called them they would probably tell you who made them.

http://www.detroitspeed.com/projects/bridget-65-cII/bridget-cvy-II-pg1.html

Last edited:
Unusual thing......there is no seperation line...

nothing that looks like a center pressed / welded into a rim shell....must have been machined out as one piece... can they do that or did they just fill that area and smooth it to look solid...???

I seen a set, like them polished out, at the rod show in Quincy IL last month
They were on a beautifully chopped n slammed 46 Ford coupe

Ah, eh, no. Don't do anything for me. :( If you like them, go for it. That's why they make different strokes for different folks!

they may well be, i just remembered seeing them and thought i would share. i bet u.s. wheel, earily wheel, or posten wheel (i think thats how it is spelled) will have something like them, and i bet a better price too.

Ah, eh, no. Don't do anything for me. :( If you like them, go for it. That's why they make different strokes for different folks!
Ditto for me Bamamav. May be that particular combination of colors but I'd sooner run a Vette rally wheel than what's on that longroof Chevy II. Just not a fan.

Latest posts

Back