Who needs a truck/trailer when you have a Nissan NX?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motorhead

I saw this at the shop next door. The $0.79 special tie down should hold it down fine.

IMG_0810.jpg

roof top carrier

I have carried some crazy stuff on the roof before but never a body, and the drive inn would make you park in the last row, I need a little car so I can park close, my old eyes just don't see that good anymore, that is just too funny.

I think Ill just stick with a trailer.:eek::eek:

I'm with you!....saw a pair of pics one time with a load of home depot lumber on the roof of an import. The second pic was of the smashed down to the seats roof......too funny.[cl . Had a homeowner in a development I built come home in his ford Taurus with a load of 2X6 lumber on his roof higher than the car..don't know how he got it all on there! Later he bought a dodge truck and built himself a rack system out of the angle metal that you buy from lowes and home depot, the kind with predrilled holes all through it...saw him carry some unbelievable sized loads! I guess the saying about the Lord taking care of fools is correct.:eek::D

Thought you'd get a kick out of this...

Looks like overloading at the Home Depot is a common event....:D

Attachments

• redneck_cartop_carrier.jpg
    redneck_cartop_carrier.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back