Who's hotter

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why limit yourself to only one or two? I have 26 chicks that I think are super hot..........but I especially like Lisa # 3. (Yeah, she's young enough to be my Grand Daughter, but I just have Paternal instincts, what can I say? [ddd:D)

Don

deal-or-no-deal-models.jpg

Me too. We have a local Target store here where I swear they screen the female customers and only let the hotties in. It is in an upscale area and I guess the trophy wives and girlfriends of the rich guys shop there. Dan and I make it a point to go in there as often as possible for snacks. :D

Our apartment complex is like that too. A lot of guys have apartments for their girlfriends here, and Dan is one of the Managers of this place. He has to continually be going out to the pool to remind these young ladies that there is no topless sunbathing allowed. I applied for the job of pool boy, but I think the drooling during the interview nixed that deal.

Don

My vote for best looking race car driver goes to Danika Patrick.........she's a cutie! :D:D I normally like blondes and redheads, but...................

Don

09_danica-patrick_01.jpg

Latest posts

Back