Why Men don't write advice colums

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamracer3

Advice.jpg

That was just WRONG of him to give her that advice !!!!!!!!!! It is more likely the ignition system in my opinion.

You are right, that guy should not be writing an advice column!!! :D:D:D:D But she shouldn't have been complaining about it but instead should have tried to fix it herself!!

Don

That was just WRONG of him to give her that advice !!!!!!!!!! It is more likely the ignition system in my opinion.

You are right, that guy should not be writing an advice column!!! :D:D:D:D But she shouldn't have been complaining about it but instead should have tried to fix it herself!!

Don,
I'm thinking she probably just ran out of gas... my wife's car is *always* on empty!!! She should have actually walked to a gas station instead of messing up her husband's day like that... how inconsiderate!!! [ddd

BoB

I didn't want to mention that Tripper, but now that you have brought it up, I thought it was pretty rude of her too. I bet that poor guy works 70 hours a week and tries to get a little relaxation, but nooooooooooooo, she has to barge in complaining about something a trivial as her car stalling out. Why do women think they have AAA?

I hope the poor guy was able to get back to the game or whatever it was she said he was doing..........I really didn't pay much attention. :D

Don

Latest posts

Back