Why Zombie Cats Rule

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's strange behavior for a dog. I have to wonder how or what the owner had been training it for? I also wonder what the cat was acting on. Was it instinctively protecting the child or just attacking the dog?

Whatever. It only matters that the cat saved the kid from even worse injuries. That was so great to see how he dug into that dog. [cl[cl I would own my neighbors home if that were my Son and the dog would be dead. (I think it was put down anyway).

Don

I have watched that video 10-20 times. Can't get over it. Sometimes animals just know what is right or wrong. Never seen a cat take on a dog like that. Amazing to me. Been seeing a lot of this lately on the news, animals protecting people. I will always have pets, they are like family to me. They have protected me before and I protect them. That cat deserves a medal.

After being a victim of a dog attack, I can safely say yes that would be a dead dog in a matter of seconds. Those people that know me know I am no small man and I was scared when it happen.

Side note, that was a pretty healthy sized cat don't ya think??

Today I took my cat Lucky to the vet for his checkup and that video was the talk of the vet's office. I bet we see that cat on The Tonight Show. I shudder to think what that dog would have continued to do to the little boy if the cat hadn't scared him off.

Our community has a ban on Pit Bulls but someone snuck one in. A couple of nights ago the GF was walking the dog with NO leash and it attacked a 60 year old woman who was walking her tiny dog on a leash. She held her dog up to protect it and she ended up going to the hospital. That owner should be arrested, same with the dog owner in the video because that dog was also loose.

Don

That owner should be arrested, same with the dog owner in the video because that dog was also loose.

Perfect example of why dogs should never be walked off leash around other dogs! A girl down the street used to walk her Great Dane off leash which was more like a small horse despite Houston's leash law! I was walking my dog on my bicycle & the GD started to attack my dog but I put my bike in between them & that put an end to that. Also, the woman was a lil popcorn phart who weighed less than the dog. Krazzzy people!!!

BoB

.....and that is why I hope I never come across a mountain lion!

News clip with short interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xE60e-EEZg

Yep, cat protecting kid. If you look, it's got all for feet/claws on that dog. A few more seconds and the kids leg woulda been a real mess.

Also wonder why the multi-camera security system... Or is that standard equipment there?

i am fairly even tempered
but that dog would be dead and if the owner didnt like it he would need an ambulance (he might just need one anyway)

I think I heard that the boy got something like 20+ stitches - ??
Stupid dog. That cat was awesome, he jumped right on that dogs sorry a$$ [cl

The cool part is that the cat seemed to know exactly what he was doing. First he attacks the dog, then he turns around to see how the kid is, next he takes off after the dog to make sure he is chased away, and finally he runs back under the car and checks on the kid again. [cl[cl What a smart cat.

I can't even get mine to stop peeing on the carpet ! :(

Don

The cool part is that the cat seemed to know exactly what he was doing. First he attacks the dog, then he turns around to see how the kid is, next he takes off after the dog to make sure he is chased away, and finally he runs back under the car and checks on the kid again. [cl[cl What a smart cat.

I can't even get mine to stop peeing on the carpet ! :(

Don

That's the truth![cl

10325758_10152388625109280_4676339848283197485_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back