Will be absent for a while...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be pulling the plug on this computer sometime today and storing it until we figure out where we are going. Dan did accept the one job, and starts Monday, but in the meantime two more places called him and he interviewed for those. He really likes one of those two better than the one he took, so it might get dicey for him to leave a job he just took to go to the other. But like we discussed, companies don't think twice about telling you "today is your last day" so it shouldn't be any different if he decides to take a better one.

Me, I'm going to cool it for a while and get some work done on my 27. I can float for a while, so the break will be nice.

Thanks guys for all the words of encouragement. See you when I plug this computer back in.:D:D

Don

Sorry about the misfortune Don but I'm glad to see Dan was able to find other employment.

Just some friendly advice......you might want to reconsider that pole-dancing career:p

Anyway, I hope to see you back again soon.

Latest posts

Back