Winter is here...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whiners! -3 tonite maybe +10 tomorrow :eek:
This flipping January weather, betcha we don't get November weather in January.

Hey Todd ,, i'm in south Alabama we aint supposed to get this cold this early .. we have been outside on Christmas Day in T-shirts

All I have been doing is pushing snow the last 4 days ... I have put 43 miles on my plow truck in that time doing my driveway ...and that don't include backing up !!!
Oldog

about 110 with heat index last summer ... But thats ok I dont like cold weather .. but these last few years we may end up with 20s and 30s by next week then back to the 70s again .. its been messed up the past few years around here .. Im not equipped to work out side when its cold ,, I just have to sit inside Thats miserable ...

about 110 with heat index last summer ... But thats ok I dont like cold weather .. but these last few years we may end up with 20s and 30s by next week then back to the 70s again .. its been messed up the past few years around here .. Im not equipped to work out side when its cold ,, I just have to sit inside Thats miserable ...

YT.. When I built the place I never even put in Air.......after 5 days of snow it will be in the mid 30's low 40's this weekend .....may cause havoc round here ....
Oldog

I was born and raised in Lisbon Ohio and we moved down here when I was 12 .. we never had air in our house either,,or the cars we had , [S I remember the neighbors having a widow fan .. we didnt .. as I can remember ,, if it got in the 90s ,, that was something to talk about :D Here in Bama we have air in the day time ,, heater at night ,,,

Last edited:
I was born and raised in Lisbon Ohio and we moved down here when I was 12 .. we never had air in our house either,,or the cars we had , [S I remember the neighbors having a widow fan .. we didnt .. as I can remember ,, if it got in the 90s ,, that was something to talk about :D Her in Bama we have air in the day time ,, heater at night ,,,

We were so poor we didn't have a fan either ... we hung around town and waited for someone to pass gas ..........

Latest posts

Back