Wire markers

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponchotom89

Anyone know where I can get wire markers like I see on some of the old threads showing wiring harneses? The ones that use clear heatshrink over the idetifying markers.

markers

what I did for mine was use a label maker and then took clear heatshrink, I did this in a few spots on the wire hope it helps.

Dont know, borrowed my buddys, but will find out a little later, when I get home I will also get a few pics of final .

Was it one of these.....Dymo Label maker???

got pinned down will get pics and type on saturday. sorry:D

this is the hand held one, they have others that are like little calculators and print it out in a number of fonts and such.....

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 7
Sarge I dont think that`s the one. I got one of them and the labels are waaaay too big and bulky to stick to a wire. On another thread a guy said he used a Brothers label maker you can buy at office suppy stores. The next time I get near one I`ll check it out.Those look like exactly what I need.[cl

sorry it took so long, the name of the label maker was called Dymo label manager 150. it makes the labels out of 1/4 size and is very flexable. What I did was make a label, with this label maker you were able to push repeat and make as many as you need. Then take the clear heat shrink and put over and done.:)

OK Izzy, sounds like the 'Brothers" unit I heard about. sarge showed a picture of a Dymo lable maker that appeared like the old style I`m familiar with. Maybe the 150 model is the one I need.:cool:

Latest posts

Back